Where are YOU traveling this summer?
Elite Travel International to cull through the clutter and help you decide where to spend your time & money this summer.
Here are just a few of our top picks. We'll continue to update you here as well as on our Facebook page so be sure to check back frequently for exclusive luxury summer travel offers.
1) Summer in San Diego: Through June 28, the luxurious (and pet-friendly!) Grand Del Mar Hotel (below) is offering a free third night. Home to Addison, SoCal's only Five-Star/Five Diamond restaurant, Grand Del Mar also features one of the top 20 spas according to Forbes. It's a perfect family retreat with a dedicated Explorer's Club as well an Equestrian Center, tennis, golf, waterfall hiking and biking nearby. Our special Virtuoso rates start at $395 and include breakfast plus $50 hotel credit.
2) St Barts Summer Bliss: From June through August, enjoy a complimentary 6th night when booking a five-night stay at uber-romantic Hotel Le Toiny (shown above). The Summer Bliss package starts from 3075Euros for six nights in a junior suite, and includes daily breakfast, airport transfers, welcome cocktails, free WiFi, use of a convertible Smart Car and a beach picnic basket.
3) Tuscan Charm: Thinking about an Italian holiday? Book a stay at the brand new Castello di Casole (opening July 1) before June 30th and enjoy four nights for the price of three from July 1 through December. A 41-room/suite boutique luxury hotel located on a private Tuscan estate/vineyard just 20 minutes from Siena and 45 minutes from Florence, Castello di Casole features a wine cellar-turned-spa, an authentic pizzeria, gorgeous suites & villas plus a slew of activities ranging from cooking lessons to winery tours to Italian language lessons. Our Virtuoso rates include enjoy daily breakfast and guest's choice of a cooking, language or pottery class.
4) Peruvian Adventure: Craving a unique adventure? Consider exploring the Peruvian Amazon aboard Aqua Expeditions'all-inclusive boutique luxury ships and you'll enjoy daily excursions into the Amazon jungle that may include pink dolphin sightings, interaction with the local people and plenty of wildlife viewing (think jaguars, macaws and more). Sailings are three, five or seven days. Fares include all meals, excursions, wine with meals and transferss to/from Iquitos to the vessel. Children over seven are welcome; discounted kids' rates are offered. This experience pairs perfectly with a stay in Lima, a visit to Machu Picchu and my personal Peruvian favorite, Colca Canyon.
5) Big Apple Adventures: Throughout the summer, enjoy a 3rd night free at The Ritz-Carlton, New York, Central Park where our Virtuoso/STARs rates include breakfast, a $100 food/beverage voucher plus customized VIP amenities and priority upgrades. During July and August, our friends at The Chatwal, a Starwood Luxury Collection property, offer a complimentary 4th night including breakfast for two at The Lambs Club.
For more information or additional ideas on where to travel this summer, contact me via email email@example.com or call 310.979.9036. You can also follow me on twitter @EliteTravelGal