While hoops fans everywhere are paying close attention to who will make it to the NCAA Final Four, we're paying close attention to which luxury travel companies are offering their version of March Madness deals. Here are Elite Travel Gal's Top FIVE picks of the week:
1) La Costa Resort and Spa: This newly renovated San Diego spa & golf resort offers a free 4th night through June 30, as well as a promo for shorter stays that includes a $50 nightly resort credit for F&B, spa or the kids' club.
2) Montage Beverly Hills: Why book a stay here through a Virtuoso agent? Because only we can get you the 3rd night free on stays through June 15. Our rates include daily continental bfast for two, a $100 spa credit, free wifi and an upgrade if available!
3) Soho Beach House: Now open on Miami Beach, the hip chic Soho Beach House (shown above) offers our clients special "members only" rates inclusive of daily continental breakfast, a 30-min spa treatment and champagne on arrival.
4) Covecastles Anguilla: Book 5 nights or more April 16-Aug 30 and enjoy 10% discount off nightly rate, daily breakfast, a two-day car rental and a half-day island tour with picnic lunch.
5) Four Seasons Marrakech: This gorgeous new resort in the center of the city is now taking reservations for stays from June 15. Our Preferred Partner rates will include daily breakfast for two, a $100 spa credit and priority upgrade status on arrival.
Of course, these are just a few of the fabulous luxury travel offerings that hit our desk this week. Contact us directly 310.979.9036 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on top options worldwide or to book any of the above!