With so many clients inquiring about spring & summer trips to Europe, what better time than now to share some of the best luxury European hotel offers hitting our inbox? Here are this week's picks for FIVE top luxury deals to keep in mind if Europe's on your to-do list:
1) The Dolder Grand, Zurich: This stunning Leading Hotel of the World offers several terrific options, including a two-night "Spring Taste" through May. The package includes two nights' accommodations, daily breakfast, a 60-min Kerstin Florian massage and a three-course dinner in the Garden Restaurant from $1820
2) Villa San Michele, Florence: This Orient-Express favorite offers a "Florence at Leisure" package priced from $2342 through November inclusive of two nights in a deluxe room, daily breakfast, one gourmet dinner for two at La Loggia Restaurant, one poolside lunch and two tickets to the Uffizi Gallery.
3) Palazzo Sasso, Ravello: Located in the charming cliffside town of Ravello on the Amalfi Coast, Palazzo Sasso offers our clients Virtuoso rates from $774 for a seaview room inclusive of breakfast, free Wifi, an upgrade if available and a bottle of Spumante on arrival.
4) Hotel Le Bristol, Paris: Stay three nights or more at this Parisian gem and our Virtuoso rates will include a complimentary limo transfer from the airport, in addition to an upgrade at time of booking, daily full breakfast and a VIP welcome!
5) Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona: This Spanish city's newest star (pictured) offers a complimentary 4th night to guests booking suites as part of its "Suite Temptations" package. Also available are family, romance and spa packages; Virtuoso clients booking best available room rates will always enjoy daily breakfast, an upgrade if available, plus a bottle of wine and a selection of tapas for two at the stylish Banker's Bar.
For more information or to book any of the above (or to inquire about more European luxury vacation options!), contact email@example.com or phone 310.979.9036.